This year we’re wandering out yonder and looking for new places to visit. Luckily for us, our great western state stretches far and wide. There are hidden corners to find, secret spots to explore, unique plants and animals to spot, and always more to discover.
We want to see your favourite hidden corners of WA parks. The Instagram-able spots that are worthy of the spotlight! And, if your photo is the best of the bunch, you’ll win a Spring into Parks Ultimate Park Pack.
Spring into Parks Ultimate Parks Pack worth $1000+
- $500 gift card
- $200 gift voucher to join The Hike Collective on an adventure of your choice
- A gourmet picnic hamper
- 1-year Annual Park Pass
- 1-year family membership to the WA Parks Foundation
Enter the Hidden Corners Competition
It’s time to pack your camera (and your bucket list). Take photos of the beautiful, unusual, and wonderful nature spots you find.
It could be a little-known vantage point, a secret swimming spot or a local gem. You might capture an old favourite from a new perspective. Or, shoot a quiet destination that deserves a spot on the map. You can take photos of any park in Western Australia. It could be a national park, a marine park or the pocket park at the end of your street.
Just snap a photo of your hidden corner and submit it below with a short caption.
It’s easy to enter
- Grab your camera and your sense of adventure.
- Explore new destinations or revisit old favourites close to home.
- Snap pictures that capture the natural beauty of hidden corners of WA.
- Share your pictures below. Enter as many times as you like.
Competition closes Sunday 13th December at 12:00am WST.