Here you can view the WA Parks Foundation Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
First Annual General Meeting to be held in 2017
The WA Parks Foundation is established as a company limited by guarantee and has appointed a volunteer board to provide strategic direction and high level governance. The Constitution provides the opportunity for up to five members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chair: Her Excellency Kerry Sanderson Governor of Western Australia AC
- Dr Tom Hatton PSM: Chairman Environmental Protection Authority
- Mr Griffin Longley: Chief Executive Officer, Nature Play WA
- Mr Richard Simpson: Chairperson, Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority
- Ms Eva Skira: Chairperson, Water Corporation
- Mr Mike Wood: Chairperson, Bibbulmun Track Foundation
- Mr Shaun Hardcastle: Corporate Lawyer, Bellanhouse Legal
- Dr Richard Walley OAM: Director of Aboriginal Productions and Promotions
- Mr Jim Sharp: Ex-Officio attendee, Director General, Department of Parks and Wildlife
General Manager: Melanie Wilshin
Board Adviser, Strategy & Governance: Robin Piesse
Board Secretary: Kathryn Conway, Senior Manager Learning Horizons
Strategic Priorities Panel
The WA Parks Foundation has established a Strategic Priorities Panel to advise on project priorities.
Chair: Dr Tom Hatton PSM
- Professor Lyn Beazley AO
- Professor Stephen Hopper AC
- Professor Ross Dowling OAM
- Mr Chris Pye AM
- Ms Ainslie de Vos