View the WA Parks Foundation Constitution and the Code of Conduct.
The first Annual General Meeting was held October 2017.
The WA Parks Foundation is established as a company limited by guarantee and has appointed a volunteer board to provide strategic direction and high level governance. The Constitution provides the opportunity for up to five members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chair: The Honourable Kerry Sanderson AC
- Dr Tom Hatton PSM: Chair, Environmental Protection Authority
- Mr Richard Simpson: Chair, Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority
- Ms Eva Skira AM: Non-Executive Director Macmahon and Chair of Trustees of St John of God Health Care
- Mr Shaun Hardcastle: Corporate Lawyer, Bellanhouse Legal
- Ms Marissa Verma: Managing Director, Bindi Bindi Dreaming
- Dr Richard Walley OAM: Director of Aboriginal Productions and Promotions
- Mr Mike Wood: Chair, Bibbulmun Track Foundation
- Mr Peter Sharp: Ex-Officio attendee, Executive Director, Parks and Visitor Services, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
General Manager: Ms Melanie Wilshin
Board Adviser, Strategy & Governance: Ms Robin Piesse
Board Secretary: Ms Kathryn Conway, Centre Manager, Centre for Impact, UWA
Strategic Priorities Panel
The WA Parks Foundation has established a Strategic Priorities Panel to advise on project priorities.
Chair: Dr Tom Hatton PSM
- Professor Lyn Beazley AO
- Professor Stephen Hopper AC
- Professor Ross Dowling OAM
- Mr Chris Pye AM
- Ms Ainslie de Vos