Consciously connect with nature
We all know a little bit of nature every day makes you feel happier and healthier. As part of our ‘Spring into Parks’ campaign, this June you can join our 30-day wellness campaign designed to encourage us all to get out and enjoy nature.
We challenge you to prioritise your wellbeing and to explore our stunning parks and reserves. Feel the sand between your toes, find animal tracks, savour a sunset, listen to the sounds around you, and be a conservation champion. We have 30 days of activities to inspire and reconnect you with nature.
Visit the WA Parks Foundation online calendar for ideas on how you can “Consciously Connect”.
How to take the challenge:
- Download the 30 day challenge
- Start your activities from 1 June
- Visit the online calendar
- Share your experiences using #SpringIntoParks
- Follow @ourwaparks for inspiration on our social media channels.