GO WILD! Connect with nature!
Spring into Parks from September – November as we celebrate nature and adventure.
Discover the beauty and wonder of WA’s spectacular natural areas, and enjoy the health benefits that come from spending time in nature.
You can explore our parks, your way, with over 200 unique events.
#springintoparks is a WA Parks Foundation initiative and is supported by Lotterywest.
Spring into Parks in a way that suits you:
- Discover an event near you with the Spring into Parks calendar
- Unleash your inner wilderness warrior with Ways to be Wild
- Step into September with our consciously connect with nature wellness challenge
- Enter the Memorable Moments in Nature photo competition – now closed!
- Choose a location and find out what’s on with the ultimate Park Guide
- Download your free Smartreka digital map to keep you on track
- Join our member program to access a range of discounted tours and receive 50% off the annual All Park Pass for free entry to all WA national parks
Here are some highlights for 2023
- Free Morning Birdwalk, Herdsman Lake Discovery Centre (19 Nov)
- Free Bee Trail by WA Loves Nature, West End (all year round)