Connect with nature. It’s good for you and good for our parks.
Spring into Parks celebrates spending time in nature for improved mental health and wellbeing. It is an opportunity to discover the beauty and wonder of WA’s spectacular natural areas, and enjoy the health benefits that come from spending time outside.
Key to connecting people to our parks is being able to provide accessible information on our parks, as well as promoting park attractions and activities and the WA Parks Foundation has created a special program of community-based activities.
#springintoparks is a WA Parks Foundation initiative and is supported by Lotterywest.
How to Spring into Parks
- Discover an event or activity near you with the spring calendar
- Join us at the launch of Spring into Parks at the Tree Top Walk 25th Birthday Celebrations, Sunday September 12.
- Unleash your inner Wilderness Warrior with our Ways to be Wild
- Explore our parks, your way, and share your experiences with #springintoparks
- Enter the photo competition (coming soon)