Explore: Nanga Brook in Spring – en plein air outdoor painting session
Make a day of it! Join Art Outdoors for an en plein air outdoor painting session at Nanga Brook, situated about a 90 minutes drive from Perth at the Nanga Mill end of the Lane Poole Reserve. This picturesque and magical location will be a fantastic day out with lunch, Park fees and extra painting time included.
If you want to immerse yourself in nature and art, our outdoor sessions are perfect for you. Anyone can give en plein air painting a go! It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner, you’ll be surprised at the results you can achieve in just one session.
What is provided:
* Guided step-by-step instruction and expert tuition from Louise, our experienced Artist.
* Use of all materials provided including ‘en plein air’ box easel, optional stool, drawing materials, canvas, paints, brushes, palettes, water containers, rags and apron.
* Delicious morning tea and lunch.
* Extra painting time to create a beautiful masterpiece which is yours to take home!
Click here to book now!
- Nanga Mill Dwellingup 6215