Explore: Yanchep Ghost House Trail Guided Hike
Experience the wilderness areas of Yanchep National Park on this 12 km hike only one hour from Perth. Explore the sights and sounds of pristine wetlands that hold an abundance of natural and cultural history in the Swan Coastal Plain. With limestone caves and cliffs, koala colonies, wildflowers and ghostly ruins, you will be immersed in Jarrah and Tuart woodlands as you hike beside Loch Mcness, and be amazed by the beauty and rich heritage of Yanchep National Park. After we have marvelled the beauty of this trail, visit the 140m long Koala boardwalk, and enjoy close up views of the nine Koalas at the enclosure.
- A guided 12km hike along the Yanchep Ghost House Trail in Yanchep National Park
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail
- A chance to connect with fellow hikers at the Yanchep inn for a drink or lunch post hike (not included in your ticket price)
- A great experience with Perth’s award-winning hiking tour operator
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guides