Explore: Margaret River Discovery Tour
It’s the wine and nature lovers’ experience with the works! Limited to only 6 guests, travelling in a luxury 4WD, this is the tour for people who don’t do tours, hosted by local guide, Sean Blocksidge.
- Start the day with a canoe trip down a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River. You won’t get wet, dirty or fall in. It’s a peaceful beginning to our day of highlights.
- We then head to the beach to see how the winemakers relax – a coffee while we check the surf at one of the region’s top beach breaks.
- Our next stop is an ancient waterhole to spot freshwater Marron and wildlife and to taste local honey while we reflect on Aboriginal history dating back more than 50,000 years.
- Lunch at one the region’s most celebrated emerging superstar wineries –Fraser Gallop Estate – is our next highlight. We have exclusive access to the working winery and vineyard and savour some of the best wines in the region matched with local produce while seated among barrels of ageing wine.
- We finish our day with a 4WD adventure and walk on a spectacular section of the Cape to Cape Track – the Wilyabrup Cliffs – in the heart of the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park. We have special government approval to use a 4WD track that offers stunning cliff top views.
High above the Indian Ocean the epic scenery, fresh sea breezes and surrounding ancient soils provide a deeper understanding of the unique terroir of the Margaret River region.
To find out available dates VISIT