Feature Event: Cabaret Cave Yoga and Mindfulness Hike
Experience the wilderness and wonder of Yanchep National Park in this unique Yoga & guided hike experience, only one hour from Perth. Get in touch with your inner yogi in a beginner-friendly yoga session in the depths of the Cabaret Cave. Originally used in the 1930s to provide a secret dinner and dance location for Perth’s rich and famous, Cabaret Cave is Perth’s only venue cave, and not accessible to the general public.
After yoga, explore the sights and sounds of pristine wetlands and bushland that hold an abundance of natural and cultural history, as you immerse yourself in Jarrah and Tuart woodlands on a guided hike of Boomerang Gorge and Loch Mcness before embarking on a cute and cuddly encounter with one of Australia’s iconic species amongst the branches of the trees along the Koala boardwalk. Settle in for a refreshing cold-pressed juice by the water’s edge and a calming moment to reflect as we conclude.
- A guided beginner friendly 45 minute yoga and meditation in the unique setting of the Cabaret Cave in Yanchep National Park
- A 3.5 km mindfulness hike from the cave to the wetlands and through the koala boardwalk
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating area
- A delicious cold pressed juice
- A great experience with Perth’s award-winning hiking tour operator
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guides and yoga instructor
Book your place HERE!
This event is supported by the WA Parks Foundation as part of Spring into Parks.