Feature Event: Discover Kings Park Nature Hike
Explore the world’s largest inner-city park, the stunning Kings Park & Botanic Garden. We help you get familiar with 7km of beautiful, lesser-known trails in Kings Park so you can connect more regularly with nature.
The trail includes glorious views of the Swan River and Mt Eliza escarpment, as well as a chance to explore the unique flora of the Kings Park bushland.
Discover the stories of Kings Park from early times as we wind through the memorials, visit Gija Jumulu, the 750-year-old Boab tree, and wander along the Boodja Gnarning walk trail that highlights the diverse methods of survival used by Nyoongar people to live off the land in the south-west of Western Australia.
Take a breathtaking walk through the treetops as we walk along the Lottery West Federation Walkway, also known as the â€œglass bridgeâ€ with striking artwork celebrating the Centenary of Federation, Aboriginal Culture, and the magnificent trees of the Swan Coastal Plain.
- A guided 7km hike at the worlds largest inner city park, Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail & surrounds
- An exclusive experience of Kings Park with the only licensed hiking tour operator of the Park
- A delicious cold pressed juice
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guide
Book your place HERE!
This event is supported by the WA Parks Foundation as part of Spring into Parks.