Feature Event: Journey Sticks Scavenger Hunt Hike
Let your kids’ wild side explode, through a short 3km guided hiking experience exploring John Forrest National Park and the nature play space.
We create a space for children to play and imagine on a journey through nature, to get their hands dirty and have fun learning new skills.
We’ll provide them with the tools to build their own journey stick (also known as a story stick or nature stick), which acts as a memento of their nature hike, featuring items collected while on the trail. These might be things like leaves, twigs, flowers, feathers, or anything else natural that you find along the way (off the ground of course).
Children have these to remember their experience, and to embrace nature even after their hike. This tour also offers a great opportunity for Parents and carers alike to connect with each other, enjoy quality time with their little ones, and find some movement in nature.
- A guided hike through the John Forrest National Park with first-aid trained guides (All guides come with Working With Children Checks)
- Age-appropriate activities created and run by our first-aid qualified guides
- Tools to create their own journey stick
- Amazing stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail & surrounds
- Complimentary cold pressed juice
Book your place HERE!
This event is supported by the WA Parks Foundation as part of Spring into Parks.